Preventing Bullying Online Training €50
This workshop will teach you to identify bullying and harrassament and show you how to prevent it.
You will learn how to identify bullying and harassment, what hazards its poses and the preventative measures that can be put into place. You will learn how to spot common behaviours associated with workplace bullying, identify certain situations where bullying occurs and you will understand the steps to be undertaken in resolving workplace bullying.
- What is bullying, harassment and dignity at work
- Governing Legislation and codes
- Impact of Bullying in the workplace
- Colleague interaction and management
- The importance of comprehensive policies and procedures
- What preventative measures to put in place?
- How to handle bullying complaints
Course Duration and Delivery
Inservice Training This is a half day course when delivered as Inservice Training.
Online Training This course can be fully completed in 45m-1h on our online platform or over a longer period of time if required. You can complete at anytime that suits you so you can go in and out of the course as much as you like. You will download your certificate after successful completion of the course. This course is a CPD course.