The Health and Safety Training Academy has been developed as a direct response to childcare provider's needs and combines digital and classroom learning to provide you with up to 50% savings in cost and 80% in downtime.
Canavan Byrne has been working in the Early Years Sector for 12 years. All our services are based on a unique understanding of this specialised sector and the compliance and good practice requirements of Health and Safety legislation, pre-school regulations, Siolta and the national standards for pre-school services.
Canavan Byrne has developed our Health and Safety division in response to increased demand and more rigorous pre-school inspections which have a greater emphasis on Health and Safety.
|Course||Online Training||Public Training||Inservice (on your premises)|
|First Aid Response|
|Paediatric First Aid|
|Paediatric Emergencies & Medication|
|Food Safety and Nutrition HACCP|
|Health and Safety Induction for Childcare|
Benefits of Online Training
- All Online courses only take up to 1 hour to complete
- Taken anytime, anywhere, the Health and Safety Training Academy is designed to be flexible. Childcare practitioners can fit their training around their schedule and without need to travel
- In practice, this helps you maintain the correct child-to-staff ratios, relieving the pressure of seeking staff relief
- This makes training on our Academy much more cost effective than traditional inhouse classroom training
- Transparent detailed reporting for Tusla (formerly HSE) and HSA
- Consistent training message