A Practical approach to Aistear Public & Online Training €30
A practical workshop for early years practitioners to implement Aistear in an active manner in their service.
The curriculum for Ireland's early years is inspected by the Department of Education and Science.
This workshop describes using a curriculum based on children's emerging interests to support their learning and development, with Aistear themes as the framework to the curriculum.
The Aistear workshop covers:
- Explaining Aistear (Themes and Goals)
- Emergent, child-led curriculum through play
- Tools to help you develop your curriculum
- Supporting learning through positive interactions
- Ideas to enhance the indoor and outdoor environment
- Basic Link with Siolta
- Curriculum and Assessment through observations
Course Duration and Delivery
Inservice Training Public Training This is a half day course (3 hours) when delivered as Inservice Training or Public Training Event.
Online Training This course can be fully completed in 45m-1h on our online platform. You can complete at anytime that suits you so you can go in and out of the course as much as you like. This course is highly recommended for the Early Years practitioners.